The Couple Survey is an online survey that helps couples highlight issues that are important to discuss before getting married; it also affirms areas of strength in their relationship. It is not a test of compatibility.
Watch the training video
Before using the Couple Survey, we recommend that you watch the training video below. You will also need to have the Couple Survey training notes and the sample report to hand.
1. Register your course
You should now be ready to use The Couple Survey. To do so, you will need to create an account with us. The set up guide gives you step by step instructions on purchasing credits, setting up support couples and sending out the survey.
2. Login to Couple SurveyThe set up guide gives you step by step instructions on purchasing credits, setting up support couples and sending out the survey.
- Sign into your course account and click on the ‘Couple Survey’ link on the right hand side of the page to register for the survey.
- Purchase credits. You will need 1 credit per couple.
- Add your Support Couples. This may be yourself.
- Assign each couple a credit. When you enter their information, they are immediately sent their survey.
- If an engaged couple’s email address is incorrect or they need to be assigned a Support Couple, click edit to x.
- If you have edited the email address or need to resend a survey, click the green envelope next to the name.
- If you have edited the Support Couple or need to resend a completed report, click the green envelope next to the Support Couple name.
- To unassign a credit, click the red X. There may be a delay before the credit reappears in your unused credits.
View the full list of survey statements asked of the couples.